Information we collect
1. Information collected automatically: When you visit our sites and use our apps, we automatically collect and store information about your computer or mobile device and your activities. This information may include:
2. Information you choose to provide: You may choose to open an account and provide us with information in order to use certain services or to take advantage of special offers. This information may include your name, serial number and related information of the services, email address, phone number. You may choose not to provide us with any personally identifiable information. But if you don't provide certain information, you won't be able to use some of the services we offer.
- Your computer's or mobile device’s IP address
- Technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system)
- Your preferences and settings (time zone, language, etc.)
- Your computer's or mobile device's unique ID number
- Your mobile device's geographic location (specific geographic location if you've enabled collection of that information, or general geographic location automatically)
- How long you visited our sites or used our apps and which services and features you used
How we use your information
We use your information to provide and improve our services, customize services for you, make special offers, better understand our users, diagnose and fix problems, and sell and display ads that may be relevant to you.
Email Address: We use your email address only to allow you to log in to your account, send you confirmations (of your registration, purchase, etc.), and to send you messages as part of our services. We will also use your email address to respond to your customer service inquiries.
Phone Number: We use your mobile phone number only to send you SMS messages that you've requested.
Advertisers : Advertisers and advertising networks use tracking technologies to collect information about users' computers or mobile devices and their online activities (for example, web pages visited and searches made) as well as general geographic location and use that information to display targeted ads to users. We sometimes allow these ad companies to collect such information when you use our sites and apps to enable them to display targeted ads to you.
Legal Matters: We may use or disclose user information: in response to a legal request, such as a subpoena, court order, or government demand; to comply with the law; in connection with a threat of litigation; to investigate or report illegal activity; to protect the legal rights of PENPOWER, our customers, our sites and apps or users of our sites and apps; or to enforce our rights or defend claims. We may also transfer your information to another company in connection with a corporate restructuring, such as a sale or merger.
Mobile Device IDs: If you're using an app, we use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you.
Apps: If you install one of our apps on your mobile device, your use of the app is subject to our app license agreement.